Tuesday, November 10, 2015

{innocence}


This was very hard for me to pick just 11. I seriously needed to keep narrowing it down from about 25 photos. Thank you for all who participated. 




I love everything about this image. The light, her expression, the still movement, the light in her hair and the baby belly. It instantly brought me back to my own childhood. 








.........................









There is nothing more innocent then the love of a child. It is unconditional and this photo expresses just that! 







.........................









This is perfection! The white, sleeping baby, soft tones and pose 
just screams innocence to me. 






.........................










The light is just stunning. I love how the girl is looking down into the water. You can not see her expression but for me you can feel it. 







.........................









It seems that every child when told not to play in the dirt in their nice clothes always seems to find the dirt. I love the expression captured and how brother is still just digging away. 








.........................








The sleeping toddler, binkies and lovey all snuggles up on the couch is toddlerhood at its best. The light is beautiful and the soft tones fit perfectly with the image. 






.........................









The colors, props and location all fit so beautifully together. I love the feeling of exploration on the world around them. Adventure is just around the corner. 







.........................








The light, expression and loving connection is what kept drawing me back to this image. It is stunning! 







.........................








The curled toes are just perfect. I love the trueness to this shot. 







.........................








The expression, the light and the pose are just perfect. The imagination brewing in that innocent face is priceless.







.........................









And the winner is.......





I can not tell you exactly what it is about this image that I love so much because there are a lot of things!  This image kept pulling me back to it each time I looked at it. I also kept coming back to look at it each day. The beauty and feeling I get when looking at this image is unexplainable and I would be thrilled to have an image like this of me with my youngest. It is just so perfect in so many ways! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts