Tuesday, July 7, 2015

{lifestyle light}

I love that fascination that little (and big - I do it too!) girls have with dresses. The messy hair, the silhouette... As a mama of three girls myself, this brings me back to one of my favorite stages of having girl babies. This is a great use of light, and sparked fond emotions for me.





....................................






Babies in their cribs with beautiful light. What else is there to say? Light spilling on to a baby who is content to be playing in their crib while you come to get them is a welcome sight. This is great light.






....................................






Okay. Just TOO cute! This light is subtle and captures the quietness of this scene superbly.






....................................






Gorgeous spilling, filling, light! Such natural emotion and I can see this being a genuine moment in a day in the life of these two. Absolutely lovely!






....................................





I love it when shadows are embraced. For me, they show such quiet and precious times. Shadows also allow highlights to shine. Such a wonderful partnership this light has.





....................................





In this image there is a great connection to the camera. The light is beautiful and soft. But it is also quite defined. The framing of the subjects face is wonderful. This image makes me want to snuggle up in my bed.





....................................





It is summer! And this is familiar scene at my house - dog(s) and kid(s) playing around out in the yard. The slices of light on the lawn really caught my eye, as well as the warm highlights of the things in the image. I adore warm light and how it just wraps everything.





....................................





Concentrated light. Yum. Babies eating. Precious. Two fantastic elements in this tender image. The simplicity, the light, and the delicate way the baby is picking up the food makes this a strong image for me.





....................................





The colors and the subject are beautiful. The light coming through the holes in the afghan are just perfection. I felt like I was getting a peek into a magical little world.





....................................





I'm a fan of light in patches on the wall. If they are angular or shaped, I'm a bigger fan. This is just lovely.





....................................






And the winner is.....







Everything about this image. YES. The child, the action, the lines, the light. This a great capture.


Thank you so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts