Sunday, February 16, 2014

"Warmth" Mavenista Style

This week we share with you our "warmth" 
inspired images.





The sun is born again today,
We great the sun's first morning light
We sing and celebrate the light...~Circle Round

The sun gives us such warmth and hope each day! Here is to warmth and light!!~Phyllis


<<<>>>



Where I live it is almost always warm. So much so that these are the types of images I can capture in mid-January. My offering of warmth to you today. Who wouldn't appreciate a good cuddle from the sun this time of year... ~Julie

“I reach out to the sun that blinds me to feel a warmth that reminds me of the love that unbinds me.”
― Robert Turk
 

<<<>>>





<<<>>>





<<<>>>




the last rays of sunshine after the last surf of the day, hot tea from a flask; a ritual that warms the very bones of who we are. ~ lili

<<<>>>




“May you have warm words on a cold evening, a full moon on a dark night and a smooth road all the way to your door.”

It feels like winter is never going to end and I am really enjoying everyone's 'warm' images!!!
I am sharing a shot of my daughter, who despite being the warmest person ever while sleeping, insists on pulling the blankets almost over her head. The best part about letting her sleep in my bed is that she warms it up for me! - Jana

<<<>>>



 taken one unexpectedly warm day in winter. i look forward to when days like this aren't so few and far between. -jenn




No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts