Saturday, February 15, 2014

Experiments and Weekly Favorites


This week is a two week combination for the weekly favorites and "experiment" themes. Don't forget to post your weekly favorites as well as your "experiments" on our Snap Maven FB wall!!!

When I think of the word "Experiment" it says to me.....get out of your comfort zone. I tend to be a creature of habit. Any interruption in my daily habits throws me off. I feel frustrated and off balance. Every now and then though its good to go off the beaten path. If we never experiment with new things then we continue on the straight and narrow and never see whats on the side of the road. 

"Creative experimentation propels our culture forward. That our stories of innovation tend to glorify the breakthroughs and edit out all the experimental mistakes doesn't mean that mistakes play a trivial role. As any artist or scientist knows, without some protected, even sacred space for mistakes, innovation would cease."

<<<>>>

"My Boy, Not Feeling Like His Whole Self"

<<<>>>



<<<>>>



<<<>>>


<<<>>>


<<<>>>


<<<>>>


<<<>>>


<<<>>>



<<<>>>
Please continue to submit your images in both
 the "experiments" and weekly favorites theme for a chance to be featured!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts