Tuesday, September 9, 2014

{movement}

I enjoyed to see all the different ways to show movement! 
The submissions this week were so creative, 
playing with slow or fast shutter speed, multiple exposure, capturing the right moment. 
Thank you everybody who submitted your work!
 
Here are my Top Ten:






 
I love this image so much! 
The worms flying through the air evoke perfectly the jerky movement of chicken. 
I also love that just two of the worms are perfectly in focus.





.......................
 
The mood of this freelensed photo attracts me.
I love that Melissa captured an empty seat, such a unique perspective on this prevalent theme!




...............................
 
I love the perspective, composition and color of this image. It has such a storytelling quality. 
With the trace behind the girl I can imagine how long 
her mother is already waiting for her while the child is moving slowly and persistently.



 
......................................
 



The combination of two images to express movement and the processing are captivating and cinematic.



........................



 
I love her expression and the movement of her dress and hair.



........................



 
This image is like a film still and has a great storytelling quality to me. 
I love the joy on the girl´s face!
 The fact that the photographer is peeking through the door makes it even stronger.


 
.........................



 
The vibrant colors and perspective make this a wonderful childhood photo to me.




 
........................
 




This one is so funny and a perfect implementation of a concept!




......................



 
The sceptical glance of the woman and the girl make me wonder 
what the fast moving person in the foreground did or said. 
This image tells a whole story!



..............
 
The movement here is so subtle and yet visibly so strong, just perfect!
 I love the composition and the perspective from above. 




.........................
 



And the winner is...



 
This image takes my breath away! 
It´s pure movement, I don´t know if the girl or the water is moving faster.
 And at the same time the image is so calming and minimal. 
I love the composition and the muted colors.




 
 
Thank you for the opportunity to be your guest judge this week!
 
Sonja
 
Sonja Stich fotografías

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for the feature! I feel honored to be included in this set of stunning images! <3

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts