Tuesday, June 21, 2016

{the moment I realized}

My favorite thing about this image is that it looks timeless the older kid jumping with confidence and the younger appearing to be a bit hesitant.
The moment I realized my favourite photos of these two are when they are doing what they do best...having fun!








................................









This isn't the first time that I have been in "Awe" of one of Natalie's images. I love her edits and believe she captured a true moment of a son looking up to his dad.
[ the moment I realized ] that I was no longer your #1.








................................








Wow!!! I think the black and white edit for this photo is spot on! Don't you love how he is drinking through the mask?
{the moment I realized} you are exactly who you are meant to be!








................................








Simple and stunning. 
The moment I realized that you can control the light. 

A self portrait









................................








I was blown away by this photo and the caption (the moment I realized that you won't fit in my arms like this much longer) fits it perfectly.
The moment i realized... that you won't fit in my arms like this much longer.








................................








Smiles like this are infectious and a moment I wouldn't every want to forget.
The moment I realized that..getting the moment is more important than getting it right. This was the picture that helped me choose my name. 







................................








Her daddy is a Hero. The sadness she feels now will be overpowered with pride when she is older. The soft colors are perfect!
The moment I realized her heart was going to be broken over and over again as a military child and there is nothing I can do, because i'm not daddy. 







................................








Kristina, I think we have all been there before. LOL. I love the center composition and all the symmetry.
The Moment.... you realize - Hey, I took this photo before..... and it turns out you did, two years ago!







................................








Our children are absolutely the best thing that can happen to us. I think you have captured a moment they will love to look back on in 10yrs.
The moment I realized that you are the absolute best thing that ever happened to me.








................................








This photo has very surreal feel to it. The black and white give it a very timeless touch. Great job Olivia!
The moment i realize that your imagination has no limits. 









and the winner is....






I was blown away Sherly's photo. The reflection, and tones of the edit are absolutely amazing. As a Dad, her caption struck a chord with me. Our children do see everything that goes on in the world which is both exciting and freighting.
the moment i realised you....saw everything that went on in the world.


-----------------------------

Thank you Snap Maven for allowing me to judge this past week!
Mike Wade

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts