Tuesday, April 12, 2016

{self portrait}

I loved all of your beautiful self portraits!! I know it can be hard to be in front of the lens instead of behind it. But you all rocked it! It was very hard to narrow it down.

The light, the emotion, the framing, it's all just so perfect!











..............................











I love the perspective and feeling it gives. And I'm always a sucker for trees!











..............................











I love that smile and how that lighting emphasizes it. It makes me happy.










..............................










I've seen similar portraits but I like the floral wallpaper and clothing on this one. It gives it a nice twist I haven't seen before!










..............................










This one intrigues me. I love all the darkness and I always love a good profile shot.










..............................










I like how it's blurry and mysterious and the lines of light make it so visually interesting.











..............................










The framing is just so clever! I love this!











..............................










This is so stinkin' adorable! And I love all the negative space and composition.











..............................










This is just so fun. Total awesomeness! P.S. I love those pants.











..............................










I love to paint my toenails! And I think the composition on this one is so perfect. Well done!











..............................










And the winner is....
The colors, the movement, the light....eep!! It's all so dreamy and wonderful.


Vanilla Tree Photography: www.vanillatreephotography.com
Instagram (personal & business): www.instagram.com/catherineanneauger
Twitter: @CatherineGAuger

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts