Tuesday, June 23, 2015

{Superheroes}



I loved seeing all of your superheroes this week!
Thank you so much for sharing them with me.

<<>>






Oh the light in this image is just amazing! I love the way it creates a silhouette inside the cape.
He looks like he about to set off on an epic adventure.

<<>>





The angle, the expression!  A perfect superhero!

<<>>





All moms are superheroes in my book, 
but add soldier to the mix and it's hard to find a bigger hero in comparison! 

<<>>





Not all superheroes fly, but thanks to this awesome superhero of a dad, this one sure does!
Great conversion and perfect moment captured.

<<>>






I love the framing and composition here as well as that perfect sunset sky! 

<<>>





This, this right here is the expression of a true superhero! 
I love the depth and contrast of this conversion!

<<>>






I love this minimalist representation of a superhero. 
The imagination requires a very little seed in order to grow to amazing heights! 

<<>>






Great expression, light and processing here!

<<>>




This is an everyday superhero at her finest!

<<>>






I just love the lines and the pose in this image. 






And the winner is...





I love the brightness and the colors in this image! Perfect timing, expression and composition!



<<>>







Thank you again for showing me your favorite superheroes this week, 
and if you are like me and can't get enough of them, please join me over at 
where the focus is always on how everyday superheroes
and the positive impact they have on this world.


You can also find me here...

Julie Moses


No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts