Friday, November 4, 2016

Feature Friday with Vicki Winston Photography!

Vicki of Vicki Winston Photography was the winner of last week's 'monochrome soul' challenge, and as Vicki has been featured on our blog before, she has agreed to some favourites with us.

Autumn Hunter

I was dubbed  "chief autumn hunter" last week by my kids, we have collected many strange and different colours of leaves, picked conkers (to warn of spiders apparently),and we have  been to many wooded areas to see the changing colours that happen this time of the year.

I feel like most of the time I see in black and white, but this year the autumnal colours of September and October have really inspired me to see more in colour and it has been refreshing.












Find more of Vicki's gorgeous work here:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts